Every Sealy Posturepedic mattress is engineered to fully support your back and align your body so you get a comfortable night’s sleep. For years, Sealy Posturepedic has worked with orthopedic specialists to create real support for your body. The mattresses are the result of years of engineering to deliver exceptional support and comfort. Closest to your body, the covers are made with premium-quality fabric, with climate treatments designed to deliver cooling comfort. On top, are layers of SealyCushion Foam for comfort you can really feel. Underneath, the specially engineered Sealy Embrace encased coil. Encasing helps reduce motion transfer that can wake you when your partner moves. In the center zone, from side to side under the heaviest part of your body, the area is reinforced with the exclusive CoreSupport Center to deliver the additional support you need for lower back and hips, with added durability for years of comfort.
- Cover Fabric: Durable knit fabric with spun yarns for a soft feel SealyCushion Foam. High quality cushioning in the quilt and comfort layer
- Sealy Classic Coil: Exclusive coil design, tempered for quality and durability.
- CoreSupport Center: Exclusive band of reinforced gel foam in the center third, for added support and durability.
- SolidEdge HD System: 2.5-inch reinforced mattress border for a substantial seating or sleeping edge.
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty.
Available in Twin, Full, Queen, and King size.
Check out our Mattress Buying Guide today!